Sunday, April 11, 2010

Laptop!

I didn't expect to get my new laptop today LOL. Especially
when I didn't go anywhere to look at models anytime before
today at IMM. I chose the VAIO 'S' series white. Its pretty,
the design is really similar to a macbook, which is kind of why
I decided so fast. Strangely, my parents didn't really hesitate

oh ya, while there, I saw some of my audi fam friends. It was
such a coincidence haha

I've been slacking off too much. will I work more tomorrow?

Its nice to know somebody knows. Do I think the one that
doesn't know, or one(s) with an 's', should be more knowing
about what they do not know? Sometimes its best just not
to know. Knowledge is to be obtained. Not given.

and some day I'll find myself thinking about something so senseless
all over again. idiocy, they say.

12:34:56, 11:11:11
I just want it to happen.

my bro has a monstrous appetite.
More so than my dad.
O__O

No comments: