Thursday, March 18, 2010

Finally played back after like.. half a year or more? some things changed
in audi and there are alot more nicer songs now! :D


I love the new insane perf mode LOL! It makes your points shoot like crazy! xD Insane perf is like the perfectest of a perfect.. there's actually a range of hits for perfect lol! the 21/26 means only 21 out of the 26 perfects i hit are perfectest perfects, LOL! it sounds funny.. Even after so long, i'm glad i didn't lose all my skill T.T

i'm left with a LOT of WORK. a HUGEE lot. I have no idea how I'm going to finish my homework.. esp when I'm busy audi-ing every night and going out every day... I'm crazy.. totally ruining myself... someone help... help.. help... *echo*

actually I did do some work.. its not that serious.. tmr after physics in school I'm definitely rushing through as much work as I can.. rly don't want to die in JC!

was it revelation?

I learnt a new word today (:

No comments: