Saturday, March 06, 2010

N.C.!

Nodame Cantabile! :D Movie one is coming out in Singapore on 11th
March! (Must watch! ok.. the drama is a pre-quel though)

'Music is something that can change your life'

Chiaki & Nodame! (Tamaki Hiroshi & Ueno Juri) one of my fav drama couples!




The more I look at Tamaki hiroshi in the drama, the better looking he is LOL! He's just not photogenic sometimes.. like the movie poster.. made him look like some old man la..

And yes.. this is the drama that triggered my thought that 'Piano is still not too late'. And.. for music haters, I suggest you do not watch this at all. I managed to make liuqiao watch 1 episode of it, and it seems like she'll like it, hehe! There's at least someone who might watch the movie with me.. :)

I'm getting greedy.. Besides piano and guitar.. now I wanna learn Hip-hop. ok the thought didn't just suddenly come to me, I just got the agreement of all 5 of the guitar people since the topic first appeared somewhere during the holidays last year I think? Sigh, what about my A levels?

My friend's brother got all As except for H3 physics and he's super elated.. well he should be! And I wish I could score that well next year too.. I guess in the end, if you're not a genius, it'll all be down to hard work. If I.. for some weird and unknown reason, manage to obtain a scholarship.. I'm really tempted to study in London. Unbelieveable right? The government would pay not only your school fees but also your existence (food and stuff) just because your academic results are good!

If I didn't end up being alright with my studies.. would I have pursued Art? Music? Would my life turn out much more fascinating? Unpredictable?

Alright back to reality. I know I'm practical.

No comments: