Saturday, February 27, 2010

'Merci'

Its late, I wanted to sleep early so that I can concentrate on
studying tomorrow... and I've got guitar lesson too..

I've been watching the anime and the drama Nodame Cantabile
recently, it might've caused me my math mark, but it gave alot
more meaning to my life for the past week. Why didn't my mother
allow me to learn the piano as a child? Its still the biggest regret
in my life.. I really wish to play '100 years' on the piano, one of
the best melodies I've ever heard..

Its funny right? To start learning piano at this age?
(Yes.. I'm waiting for someone to seriously tell me its not.)

I'm beginning to feel like I'm wasting my time in JC.. none of the
subjects besides Econs are to my interest. Am I obliged to score
well for A levels? Somehow, I dislike that feeling..

The concept on tokenism was funny! (GP) up to you to think math.

Nodame made me ponder about what I want in my life.. Paris
sounds like a dream world to be in.. (I know music's too late for
me now, so is the Arts, LOL. I'm not really interested in Art any-
more though.)

Sometimes I really wish I'm just really talented in an aspect that I
enjoy..

All the talks about university.. Would I even end up in one?

There's something missing from my life;
I hope it surfaces soon..

No comments: