Friday, January 29, 2010

stuff

Friday morning (and i really mean morning, 00.00am) was horrible..
Went to gym and i ran the machine at 8.5 for 10 minutes with 3 min
cooldown. it seems really bad to see how much my stamina has dropped!

seriously speaking, I don't understand why I'm going to gym, LOL

so that night (thursday?) I went home and had alot of homework...
(I went home and honestly accepted that I HAD alot of homework...)
So... yeah, I somehow died and revived.

Econs was funny, I was suffering from severe hunger while trying
really hard to concentrate on the lecturer, until ximeng blurted out:
"Is that your stomach growling?" T.T LOL. And PE was well, slack,
so today was alright~

I'm really laughy nowadays, no idea why, jesslyn says I can say
certain things that nobody laughs at and i'll laugh to myself.. I kinda
made myself seem like a retard, LOL!

I'm 17 soon and I don't wanna accept it.. JC seems so stressful.. so..
for a grown-up.. to be honest, i love being 16, i doubt there's any age
better than that... and I think that's the last worry-free age. ah well,
its all part of experiencing life :O

I'm thinking a lot nowadays...
I shouldn't even be thinking a lot...
destressing is a skill (jesslyn agrees)...
I realise how much I love going to qiaozi's house...
Its like my second home now...
And I think everyone has something to hide...
Hiding means no one knows about it...
Pry and grumble...
no one's gonna tell you!
(pft, yes I do feel abit crazy after typing that)

2 years will pass fast.. before I know it! :D

'Time waits for no one.'

Hm?

No comments: