Saturday, January 23, 2010

woo

School is so busy.. JC really sucks T.T the principal told
us not to blog about what he said in an indirect way. So
I shall be what he wants me to be, a mature student.
What he says every morning or something loses its effect
if he repeats it every single week anyway.

Frm 9 subjects.. now I only have 6? Why is it 100x more
stressful? Although my timetable is the best among all
PCME classes... the amount of stress the lecturers and
teachers give me is humongous. GP sounds so difficult to
score. I can already predict that I'm gonna screw up my
A levels. :(

My bro is going to a poly.. so he has holidays till April...
and he still can work and enjoy himself with his friends.
I've never been so jealous of him before! T.T

Ah well. I guess this is the fate of all JC students..
I really wonder how I'm going to start my Econs
homework.. its super confusing LOL.

But above all, I kinda like my new class now :)
To all the people who are depressed, cheer up!

No comments: