Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Racism?

so tired today.. bomb-barded with tons of work, I seriously don't
know how long i'm able to last before I give up, LOL!

art was a total screw-up.. i drew this image.. and i tried to copic-
colour it.. and i failed.. DRAMATICALLY T.T devastating... and i
ended up having to re-draw it which wasted much more time..
and I'm planning to leave it as it is... I don't have so much energy to
care anymore~ its spam-painting again..

during SCS lesson after school today, there was this.. "Is racism a
problem in Singapore?" debate going on in class... and I just came
up with a question out of nowhere.. lol

to check if you're racist;
ask yourself,
if you see an old indian lady boarding a crowded bus.. what would you
think of first?
a) Ah, an indian..
b) Ah, an old lady, I better give up my seat

Be honest~

Laughing at racist jokes makes one racist too.. lol, I'm so ashamed to
admit I do laugh...

Gosh, the area above my ankle hurts even more than since the basketball
game with 4C on tues.. thanks to a certain somebody
it even hurts when I walk... -.-

lol.. I'm so not looking forward to tomorrow... there's tuition at night.
BOO! T.T

No comments: