Monday, April 13, 2009

Hoching's gifts, Pulau semakau

Weird order to begin with but I shall start with today's field trip to
Pulau Semakau! aka la ji dao, rubbishland. LOL! ok its actually the
FIRST man-made offshore landfill in the world LOL.. and Edward,
the guide or sth, told us to be proud of it, so I shall be proud of this
amazing RUBBISH LAND LOL!

I was using shuuyin's fingers to gorge people's eyeballs out.. ok kinda lame,
why was I doing that? LOL

woo~ class photo at pulau semakau, looks like such a nice island right? ha
the guys look retarded xD ahmao, LOL! (yo sandra, I'm beside you, LOL)
This is a more-formal shot, wahaha.. less retardedness, rofl. I just LOVE 4D

okay, back to the start of the day, hoching placed my SUPER-SUPER belated
birthday present on my table and she just walked out of the class.. but gosh, I
kept staring at the gokudera she DREW, yes, SHE DREW, for me. its
like, OH--MYYYY--MAMA-MIA LA! LOL gorgeous man! HOCHING YOU
TOTALLY ROCK! :D I ASPIRE TO BE LIKE YOU ONE DAY~
For those who were curious what she gave me. its these two things.. a thick
notebook thing and a SUPER large eraser which I rmb seeing on someone
else's blog before, LOL! Both from art friend~
HOCHING! YOU ROCK! THANKS MAN! :D
4D rocks too, pulau semakau was fun! CCA tmr, ja-ne.

No comments: