Tuesday, April 28, 2009

exams

been awhile since i last posted.. gosh, i just realised how much
I miss all my cyber buds... i'm losing my cyber touch, help T.T

had a high fever of 39.2 degrees? all the way from last friday till
sunday... you get those sore throats n flus n stuff.. wake up
getting headaches from sleeping too much.. bodyaches too.. it
just sucks... it does especially so when you know that everyone
else is SUPPOSEDLY mugging for mid-yrs while u're lying in
bed cos' you ain't got a choice..

I'M ANTI-SICKNESS! cough.. darn the throat, LOL.

and chinese medicine rocks more than western medicine...

ah exams.. i haven't even started preparing for art.. i'm a goner..
oh god.. the following 2 self-study days granted by my school for
upper sec will definitely be treasured by me.. those precious days!..
i can't wait to get this year over and done with! AHH! and from sec
one i actually thought, "oh my gosh! IP life must rock since we don't
take O levels!" but yeah.. precisely because we're IP STUDENTS
that teachers assume we can handle so much more than JC students..

aw crap, i'm just stressed XD

celebrating bingle's birthday by having dinner at west mall tis thurs,
hope i can enjoy myself as much as possible~

i wanna watch 17 again~ :D

No comments: