Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Nearly fainted...

Today was definitely not my day... zZz... had cramps like the whole day? haix.. lessons were extremely boring and now my CID cluster is chinese? wth? what silk road! waaah KNS! I smell boredom and death sentences!! x___o sian... sigh.. my life is still as boring :[ Hope holidays come faster and SP out faster! Muahaha! x))
Aw man~ todae there was CCA.. (as usual~) we were like dummys standin' under e hot sun and getting a free tan. -___-lll lols... damn sian and HOT! yeah baby! MELTING HOT! i never experienced fainting or a near-faint experience.. but.. todae i nearly did!
How it felt..? well it began with a chill down my spine... then... i started to break into cold sweat.. alot of cold sweat.. a gust of wind blew and it felt like antarctica wind! i was literally freezing.. then.. my vision and ability to hear start to weaken... Closing and opening my eyes made me see the same blackness and nothingness.. That time i was really scared le.. we were still standing under the sun and i felt like i would collapse anytime~!! Then i started to hear nothing.. u noe those creepy sounds u hear in caves? i began to hear those sounds... and followed by deafness.. and blindness.. i tot i wud faint liao... it was a super terrible feeling.. its as if i'm gonna die.. I'm serious.. x_x"
Then they announced a 5 minute water break.. so i immediately ran to the bench with the last of my sight and sat down n jus lay on the benchtop... it was horrible. My frenz, Liu Qiao and Phylis told me that my lips were whiter than my skin.. I was pale like sai... They started to touch my arms and told me they felt like ice... den phylis.. my best fren in CCA told me to fall out and not continue the rehearsal anymore.. but since time was almost up i decided to endure... x_o horrible experience.. it was near-faint.. and i never knew near-faint was so... unpredictable and really really headache-ing x___@"
Today.. was K-N-S. tats all I have to say. Cya :D

No comments: