Friday, February 16, 2007

xinyi's birthdae

hehe.. now i'm posting pretty early huh? I just wanna post to say tt.. I've decided to put down many things and carry on with my studies and stuff.. I mean like.. many things that are pulling me down frm my actual life.. xD I want to try to let all of them go! I want to be free and happy like I WAS! =))
I sound abit weird huh? It so happens I'm all drawn to the game called auditionSEA LOLS! so maybe the music and skill required in there given me my bright side back? heh~ It's a really fun game.. I now know alot more new songs through audition.. and they're all mostly beautiful songs! some jap.. some eng.. some chi! its just great!
Today at school.. Mr.chia gave us each 2 chupa chups lolipops xD but me ailing and Lydia these three notti ppl go and snatch more.. i managed snatch 5 in total.. ailing n lydia had 9 and 7 respectively LOL..! If mr chia goes bankrupt we're sure to blame~ xD he's a really fantastic teacher i guess.. teacher's dae and his birthdae im 100% SURE to give him presents! a BIG HUGGY TEDDY BEAR!!! when u gona hab ur first kid mr chia? LOL xDD the teddy bear can be passed down to ur kids like an ancestrial item? LOL man I am so thick-skinned yet honoured =x
We're really dam lucky to hav him as a form teacher~ he always never fails to add a sense of humour to his lessons, sorta like me? haha! xD naa.. juz tt I look so much NICER den him! LOL I'm kinda kidding!! warhaha
He's really more of our generation type of teacher xDD I LOVE YOU MR CHIA!! ( don't get the wrong idea lol!! ) suo wei.. yi ri wei shi, zhong shen wei fu! ahhaha! my chinese standard getting better huh? xD kk guess its the end! tata!

No comments: