Wednesday, February 07, 2007

so long nvr post liao~

Heh.. it's been a month and a day since I last posted? xDD I'm finally back to post some more crap lols.. although these few days haven't been good for me.. apparently.. I nvr fail to lose my bright side lols...
Vul's and Jie's birthdaes are juz over.. following up is mine HAHA! I wonder what present I would receive? I will be very happy even if it's juz a simple "happy birthdae" wish keke ^^ I'm glad jie managed to celebrate her birthdae, since it's like rarely that she ever does... and vul.. sadly no one celebrates with him de, wish I could have done smth about it... lol. I have a feeling my birthday tis year is gona b a fantastic one!
Too bad my mum refuses to get me a new fone. soB. I waz looking forward to one T-T awww.. mommy~~ T-T LOL! I noe sweet talking won't work! blehh!! dumb mum T-T LOL!! JUST KIDDING!!!
and these few days.. I realised how much chien jiejie care about me ... regretted saying all those about u der le jiejie!! I feel very comfortable and extremely welcomed while chattin' with her.. it's as if her presence mean alot to me... I guess fire mei doesn't read my blog anymore de? she's a cute girl I guess.. but sometimes abit too chatty! LOL! might b good and bad lol...
I ain't myself anymore I realise.. I've changed due to some reason... but I will still maintain this qian da smile =)) I won't want my better self to ever fade away.. never ever...

No comments: