Monday, March 12, 2007

wussup wussup?

hmm.. I haven't been posting for quite a long time alreadi huh? Well.. I just got back from a really busy camp and been busy with school assignments and projects as well.. xD blehh.. anyways.. the camp was really tough and I could only manage 2 and a half hrs of sleep in total in the 2 nights.. sad case ryt? x.x
this is indeed a really tough camp for me.. if I were to say it myself! I'm starting to miss my platoon mates and such... cos we had so much fun and we worked so often together! It had been really meaningful for all of us. I juz hope the year one(s) won't hate SJAB because of the level of toughness of the camp x.x ehhee.. This is the first time i went for camp.. last yr din go due to a sudden outbreak of fever. keke xD
We were like running and training our muscles all the time.. and I really mean every single second kinda-thing.. x.x its really damn tough lah... now my muscles are hardening due to the training we were all given haha...
Anyway.. My eyelids are about to shut.. gotta go catch sum sleep.. haha I shall stop here then xD Gdnite guys~! Stay healthy and be urself all the time~! tata~!

No comments: