Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stress Relief



I got inspired to post this Image that I've downloaded from DeviantArt recently :) Its the pic of a peacefully sleeping child with toys all around her... (Ahh.. when was the last time I looked like this?) ... I hate studying :(


That doesn't mean I won't study! I've been sucha nerd this holidays.. there's not a single day that I remain notes-free the whole day! even when I meet my friends to shop, at night when I return, I'd be overwhelmed by this sense of guilt that my hand automatically picks up some physics or math thingy... ARGH!


But hey, on the bright side, I'm going to malaysia with my family tomorrow! :D YAY!~ But its only for a day.. we're returning to Singapore at night..


Random sidetrack: I realised I'm not motivated to post any more photos of me and my friends or photos that I take randomly that have already been put on Facebook.. and this started since I started FB like so long ago! Hmm.. did FB take away some of blogger's functions? I wonder how many ppl still read blogs? or even type blogs? Since FB itself is like a blog where you get to talk abt your daily life and post pics and comments and stuff~ mmm..


Ok actually, I'm guilty of being inactive on blogger cus' of other social media platforms too ^^"


Back to math. P&C... I can't believe I finished complex and C&R already! :D woot! efficient today!

No comments: