Sunday, June 19, 2011

Stereotypes - Chemistry

^Music has been a Great Companion :))

Argh.. Periodicity took away 2 years of my life O_O

Today was pretty interesting, its the first time my mum drived me to ahma's house because my dad went to China with my aunt, uncle and grandma~ She takes literally 5 minutes to park her car properly LOL! I get kinda impatient esp when thrs a car staring at my mum parking and waiting to drive past her xD

And then came the multi-storey carpark LOL! I dunno what's wrong with Singapore but for a non-resident to find a parking lot, u have to go all the way to the 5th floor! My mum struggled with the narrow up-slopes to reach each floor and when she finally made it to the 2nd, she just had to park.. TOO TERRIFIED LOL! omg its just a CARPARK and I actually felt my life ending xD

we left ahma hse at 8.30pm - pretty early, and thank god we didn't 'zhong xan man' :D
*grumbles* After As I'm going to earn lots of money and go to Europe, Taiwan, CANADA! (The only ctry from a continent I've never been to)!! I have so many places I wanna go!!!

My work-dominated holidays.... wuuuuu... :'(

No comments: