Monday, August 02, 2010

300th post!

Is there any difference between cheering somebody up and comforting
someone? Tell me please because I really don't know o.O

And.. To that someone, u-know-who-u-are! Don't be sad anymore! I'll
try to make you feel happy on mondays or all other days! :) Life goes on,
someone might throw you aside without knowing so, but your real friends
will never do so! :D

Is happiness something to be achieved or is it a feeling?

Whichever one, even if it means both;

I tried to be brave, if not braver;
it didn't work! not even with chinchow!
There's something wrong there, insecurity.
maybe?

This post is completely a mixture of random dumb stuff O.O!

anddd.. once again, I hope this time my desire to cut off some
weight will actually be carried out! Its so difficult to initiate.. like
the high activation energy req to start some reaction.. RUNNN..
I hope I'll really runnn tmr~


"How can I be so happy,
now that I have one more person I'm afraid of losing?"

No comments: