Saturday, July 17, 2010

noitavitom

Sadness, yeah I shall feel that. But ah well, its all over, too
later for regrets actually. When the results end up sucking,
I'm glad I've got friends to encourage and cheer me up, a
family that cares for me and the ability to cheer up!

I've been working really hard for the past 2 days. I'm going
to put in my all and stake EVERYTHING on the EOYs. I'm
gonna get As! Can't afford to waste my time here anymore
T.T

I really feel sorry for pulling down the ranking of my class :(

I'll work VERY VERY hard from now on! I'm glad someone's
there for me, encouraging and literally helping me improve
on my sciences. you won't read this but, I LOVE YOU!! :D

oh-kay.

I've been sad enough, I guess my reaction was kinda odd
compared to normal people because I was smiling and joking
about it (frm the btm of my heart) after I got over it in a day.

that's kinda what I mean by wanting to put spilt milk back
into the cup instead of crying over it~

Oh ya, while walking home after guitar lesson, I saw 2 malay boys
around 4 or 5 years old playing at the void deck. They were very
adorable :x Soccer was it? Kicking some ball around. One of them
(he looked older) was singing "He like to Move it~ Move it~" LOL!!
I almost bursted out laughing XD and saw a packet of cigerettes on
the ground with the yellow n ugly stained teeth on the package.

Well, Life's fun because its unpredictable :)



Just when I started looking at you,
you turned away.

Just when I decided to devote,
you made me sway.

No comments: