Wednesday, October 22, 2008

results - part of it

lol, wah, why do i start to blog rarer and rarer compared
to last time? lmao.. xD

ok whatever... today and yesterday got back some results
lol. ah well, first up is chemistry section A MCQ lol.. ok la,
its what i expected, got 21/30 which is a A2 lol, not bad for
a subject that I'm super weak in la LOL! xD

haven't got back chem sectionB and C, but i hope I get a B3
overall grade for chem LOL!

next is maths ba, i scored 71/80 for paper 1 and 57/80 for
paper 2.. wahlao, paper 2 is super duper screwed la.. zzzz...
sian, but ah well.. maybe i didn't try hard enough. xD overall
percentage is 80%, so its still ok la... lol. although its like, 10%
away from my initial target of 90%. sob. LOL

ART! LOL, omg, today yunhan was damn scary la... wahlao, i
scored well for art then she didn't then she took it out on me la
WAHLAO! lol, ok la, but i still feel vry unfair for her xD She
should've gotten higher.. maybe A2. lol. i got 76/100 for art which
is damn good LOL! i still rmb half a year ago we all thought that
getting an A1 for art is IMPOSSIBLE! LOL... i still think so but...
ah well, lol. highest was 78, nobody got C and below xD so i guess
its a pretty well-done paper ba? lol... better than our overall
performance for mid-year i guess. heh.

so far... all the marks i know are all As xD LOL, omg i'm starting to
feel reallllyyyy happy LOL! hehe, my 3.0 GPA is within reach! heh!
LOL... (thick-skinned) cos, my mum promised to bring the family to
japan one of these days if my GPA manages to hit 3.0 :X eeheee!!

quite alot more papers to go... hopefully can score more As xD

ohya, incase anybody(which i highly doubt there's somebody) is
interested in knowing what I do after exams.. LOL.. here's what xD

I'm currently watching hunter x hunter anime lol, and i usually play
audition... hmm... and there's this maths worksheet tt i've to complete
-_- (sian) and uh... busy painting the walls in a room in school with all
the other art students~ pretty that much i guess... I'm glad i'm sort of
stress-free now, makes me younger a million times xD haha~

ok.. longest post in a long time i think? haha, xD BYEBYEEEEE~

No comments: