Wednesday, October 15, 2008

blogger problems

I dunno what's wrong but it seems like my blogger cannot
post any images... I've been waiting for days and days and
its still unable to post images... T.T

well ... I just wanted to show some of my audi achievements
and some of the recent animes I watched over the past 3
months? xD looks like it'll have to wait then. LOL!

I'm currently chasing Vampire Knight Guilty, Katekyo
Hitman Reborn, To aru Majutsu no Index ... ya... these
are the few that I like xD

well.. my last paper is this friday and its maths xD Hopefully
I'll score super well! xD My target is 90% and above wahaha!
after this friday I swear I'm so gonna slack LOL!!! its so weird,
most of my friends have exams which ended long ago, like, only
RV and RGS still have ongoing examinations.. argh. JEALOUS!

hope i can upload the images soon... lol!

CIAO CIAO! xD (reborn ~)

No comments: