Thursday, April 05, 2007

so long nvr blog liao~

Hahas... so long nvr post le~ finally april xD end of tis month nid to take mid years liao.. wish me gd luck! about a month and a half from now.. I'll be going to UK hahahs xD cnt wait to go there lols xD tmr going out with xinyi dear dear lo! finally ryt ryt? oso dam excited.. cn c her fren (audition pro) PLAY AUDITION AT PC BUNK! LAWLS! how cool! xD
i'm like so dam freak over audition de lor! xDD freak freak freak! so addictive =x Just passed napha test! cant say was a breeze.. can't believe i could do 7 inclined de k! x.x pro pro IM SOO PRO! LOL! kiddin~! can't wait for tmr sia~ can't wait can't wait~ woohoo~ cn c one of my dear's frens and see her play audition woot woots =x too over-reacted huh? xD
my maths test got 22/30... seh laa.. 1 mark till 23.. 23 = A1.. i'm sooo depressed.. and the stupid act-stupid dude in my class got full marks! ahhh! bu fu qi maaa!!! so gd laa.. he so smart.. me leh.. so dumb T_T but lydia n ailing got 15 each.. I feel sad laa.. I wan my frens to score same or better than me.. that's what makes me really happy x.x score well together n stuff... haix...
anyways.. blogged for april~ xD gtg zz liao.. really tired after a long day x.x gdnite peeps!

No comments: