Wednesday, May 12, 2010

;;

... and then you're kinda reminded that tomorrow really never comes...

struggling with math, it doesn't feel like holidays are coming at all.

today while going home, after I have reached clementi MRT, there
was this malay guy with his group of friends travelling up the
escalator to take the train (I was going down) Then throughout the
whole "journey" he kept saying in a loud voice, "faster la, in front
the people can faster or not? The train coming lah~" (it was the train
I alighted from so there's no way they could've made it) Then when
they reached the top, I heard him shouting, "alamak! see la, the train
go already!" I wanted to burst out laughing but contained myself
and ended up grinning xD (It was quite embarrassing considering
the fact that nobody around me knew why I was grinning)

First Aid course... pretty interesting (good recap) and.. gruesome
because of the blood-spurting thing.

Um.. where's my FA manual?

No comments: