Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mid-yr results

Update on the results so far.. and I'm saying.. I ain't that happy :(

A+E-maths: A1
Chemistry: A1
Art: A1
SCS: B3
Language Arts: B3
Higher Chinese: C5
(Haven't gotten back my paper one for this..)
Physics: C6

T_T .. this sucks.. they throw all the good ones at me at one go.. and
they smash my hopes with all the bad results at the back...
NOOOO! MY SCS!!! T___________T"

ah well. its all over.. I'm hoping my term 1 results'll pull some of them
up.. like back to As.. okay, I know chinese and physics are impossible..
LOL.

woo! going shopping with mum tomorrow.. FINALLY!~ the italian heels
that I've been eyeing at this JP shop for forever! I wanna wear it to my
cousin's wedding! the first-ever-gonna-marry cousin~ xD

mum's a mobile ATM, i love, love, love, love you mummy~
alright. I don't just love her for her money ok! I'm sEnsible 8D

riiight... I'm so glad SJ ppl don't have to run for cross country..
(we help ppl ok! LOL) seriously, we do!! ok.. i have no idea why
I'm staying up so late..


GOOOOOODNIGHT Y'ALL~ oh ya, and happy birthday yongen!

No comments: