Sunday, November 02, 2008

pics cannot post T.T

aw.. sad again.. I can't post pictures.. LOL!
ah well.. I'll jus have to blog w/o them.. :/

HA! the day before ytd I helped wym solve the audi error
thingy LOL! omg.. i really couldn't believe I was so nice to
stay at the desktop with her the whole time w/o being
tempted to enter audi LOL! but another thing is... I was
finding the prevention methods to some super chim illnesses
anyway! xD maybe it was a bonus for her HAHA! xD ah well,
I'm glad another of my dear friends can enjoy audi S2 xD

OH! I wanted to post the picture of the completely painted
and touched-up wall in school! awww.. curses, i secretly took
out my phone to capture the shot... and now I can't post it T.T
LOL~
its really nice lor! even nicer than what I imagined xD Painting
the mural was tiring but nonetheless FUN! heh!

keeeeeh.. i shall update my results again.. LOL! altho my school
doesn't use the traditional L1R5 anymore.. I'll still say mine LOL!
ok.. currently the best L1R5 I can get w/o taking into consideration
the CCA points is.... 12 (provided I get a B4 for HCL)

Language Arts (Its similar to english but its with a bit of literature)
B4
Higher Chinese
B4 (the marks for my paper 1 is still unknown, but this is what I'm hoping for :X)
Physics
D7 (there'll be moderation~ hehe LOL)
Chemistry
A1
Mathematics (combined E + A-maths, but its 80-90% A-maths)
A1
Art (practical paper, preparatory work over 3 weeks + final painting)
A1
Singapore studies (Its like history, we learn mostly about other countries tho)
A1

keh! for this I'm getting my PSP TODAY! LOL!
OMG DJ MAX IS THE LOVE! xD HEH! mei!
when we meet I bring for u to play? :D

ahhh finally,
I've arrived at the shopping trip YTD!

Originally, we planned to go as a group, me, yunhan, shuwei and Jiali,
but due to the tight and delayed training schedule, jiali couldn't make
it! tai ke xi le :X (u shud've seen yh with a dress, it wasn't so bad LOL!)
keeh~ so it was left with the 3 of us.

Shuwei woke up at like.. 12pm LOL! when we were supposed to meet
at 12! LOL! curses! xD hahaa joking~ so me n yh went ahead first, we
went to dhobyghaut first~ went to plaza sing to walk ard and we ate
lunch at mos burger! omg la, they'e so stingy with the chilli! LOL! but
i love their fries and nuggets xD and its... freaking ex.. lol! I'm money-
minded but since its my parent's money, i dun care! HOHO (spoilt brat)

aft eating.. we went to the arcade in the station nxt to PCBunk lol, saw
someone para-ing and someone DDR-ing and someone playing the...
guitar thing LOL! (looked like O2jam/DJ MAX xD) err, then we went
into PCBunk to watch the ppl play! haha, i saw how ppl do techno party
BU using 2 hands but clearly obvious, using 2 hands limits ur ability to
perfect more haha.. it was obvious xD (1 HANDERS FTW! LOL) it was
suprisingly empty despite being a saturday afternoon o.o"

Shuwei smsed and said she was on her way to bugis, so we made our
way there too, it was only a few stops away, so we could take our time
HAHA! but we reached earlier anyway xD Went to uzumaki (i forgot, its
the japanese ice-cream shop LOL!) and bought cones... and wdh! it was
such a scam! $6 for something tt doesn't even taste half as nice as a $4.50
anderson's cone! CURSES! GIMME MY MONEY BACK! xD

met shuwei at breadtalk and we went to bugis street and junction to shop
LOL! the only thing tt caught my eye was a black vest! it was uber cool
LOL! $29.90~ but its so freaking nice! I set my eyes on it and it will never
get away un-bought! LOL.. lmao.. xD darn.. if only I could post images T.T
STUPID BLOGGER#@! xD

they both bought 0 clothes, yh bought a manga colouring guide book (darn,
i wanted it T.T damn nice lo!) and we bought tone erasers for our copic
markers~ xD LOL.. it was a 2 dollar eraser lmao; had dinner at yoshinoya,
and home we went! it was aprox 8pm by the time i reached home xD dark~
dark~ sky~ LOL! my mom was worried sick! HAHA! ok.. i shan't be saddistic
LOL... thX MOMMY *-*

I'm goin' to Hongkong from the 13th to the 18th of december hehe, so dun
blame me if ur sms costed u LOL! HAHA! :X

PSPPSPPSPPSPPSPPSPPSPPSPPSPPSPPSPPSP!

YAAAAAH! :D

No comments: